Someday, this blog will hopefully be bound in a book and sitting on my coffee table, so I wanted to be sure these pictures were included. These pictures are not from our most recent snow. They are from one of the many others we've had....
My kids are good sports, and I wanted to practice taking some pictures in the snow (which I find very challenging.) So, we grabbed a few shots as soon as we got home from school. I didn't even let them go in the house first. I promised them it would be super quick. Here are a few of my favorites.
| I LOVE his grin. He rarely shows his teeth, and that's just fine. |
| Beautiful inside and out...and growing too quickly. |
| How did I get so lucky??? It's true what they say...Having children: It's like watching your heart walk around outside your body. |
| My favorite picture to date. I love everything about it! Until next time, Wendy |
No comments:
Post a Comment