I just hope I can keep it together.
I hope the kids aren't too sad.
I hope my family and friends will be okay while I'm away.
I hope we've made the right choice.
But, in my heart I know it is. God would not have presented this opportunity....an opportunity I think we have really desired all along...if He didn't think this was something that would be absolutely perfect for our family. So, we will go into it with open minds and be thankful for everyday we are there. I mean, how many people get to live in Europe!?! If Brad and Angelina can do it...well then, the Vastines can do it too. ;) Love to you all!
Cannot wait to here all about your travels!
ReplyDeleteI hope you remember to rejoice every day that your family is loved enough to be missed yet blessed enough to be living this adventure. I am so happy i get to follow along as you share.
ReplyDeleteThe Pitt's have nothing on the Vastine's! Can't wait to hear about your adventures:)
ReplyDelete