I had the pleasure of joining Lucinda, her inlaws Tommy and Debbie, Mike's grandma, and Lucinda's daughters on a day trip to Paris last week. We took the Thalys (best way to get there…only taking 90 min.) and started our day in Paris at the Louvre.
| Barney on the train. |
![]() |
| Showing us her Toddlers and Tiaras moves. |
![]() |
| I've decided that was my last loop through the Louvre until right before we move. I think I've been in there enough and have seen everything I need to see. ;) |
![]() |
| Me and Lu! |
![]() |
| Seeing the Mona Lisa is just madness. I didn't even attempt to get close this time. I chose to photograph the people who act like complete morons to get a good shot. |
| I was actually reprimanded for this pic…"Please take pictures of the painting not the people." You've got to be kidding me! |
![]() |
| The Louvre has the most amazing ceilings! |
![]() |
| My favorite room! |
| There's my sign! |
![]() |
| And, we had to stop and see this lovely lady, Venus de Milo. The Winged Victory of Samothrace (Nike) has still not returned. She's my true favorite. |
![]() |
| Hooray! No one in the background messing up my picture. Too bad I only brought my iPhone. |
| Lunch was so yummy! Too bad my Coke Light was 8 euros! Ouch! |
![]() |
| Hello my love….I'm baaaaack! |
![]() |
| Preslee striking quite a pose. |
![]() |
| Miss Thang…taking over Paris! |
![]() |
| Waving to her loyal fans. |
![]() |
| Details |
| Well that is no good! That corner is the best spot to view the Eiffel Tower. That had better be taken care of when I return in July. |
![]() |
| No wonder the clothes at Abercrombie are so ridiculously expensive. That's the entrance to the store. You could smell it a block away! |
![]() |
| Now there is a true European. Check out the utensil use. Wow! Nevermind the upside down knife. It's safer that way. |
Thanks Lucinda and family for allowing me to tag along. I was happy to be the one to take your family pic at the Eiffel Tower. Someone had to do it, right?! :)
Until next time,
Wendy




















No comments:
Post a Comment