Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy 12th!

It's really hard to believe our "baby" turned 12 in March!  Not to sound cliché...but really...where has the time gone??  

Thursday morning, before school, he opened his presents!
The Superdry backpack was not a surprise.  He picked it out during the sales in January, but I told him he had to wait until his birthday to use it.  Meanie...I know!
I was able to bring his "big gift" back from the US!  Let's be honest.  He just wanted the dragon.  You don't even want to know how much I paid for him to just want the dragon....
Hey!  It's hair gel!  Doesn't everyone want gel for their birthday?
Just another game to warp his brain.
He can officially ride in the front seat.  What I should have posted was his very annoyed 13 year old sister who was demoted to the back seat.  How do I deal with this?  They alternate weeks riding in the front. 
We celebrated turning 12 at Hard Rock Cafe with Lisa and Adam.
We were celebrating Adam too.  His birthday was the next day.

The following evening, Thomas had his birthday party at the American Women's Club.  It's really a great place for a party.  There is plenty of space, it's reasonably priced, and Roger does all the cleaning.  Awesome!  There was no way we could host 21 kids at our house, so this worked out perfectly!

On the menu...walking tacos!  Add taco meat to a bag of Fritos or Doritos.  Add cheese, sour cream, lettuce, etc. to the bag and eat.  Yum!
This is new!  Thomas wanted to invite the girls this year.  They eat lunch together each day, and he didn't want to leave them out.  It was really a lot of fun having them at the party and added a whole new dynamic.
The usual suspects

Cake time!  I love that happy face.



Clean up time.  I have never seen so much popcorn on the floor before.  Thank God for Roger!
What an awesome group of kids!
We love you too, Roger...back there cleaning up popcorn.
Thomas had a sleepover birthday party on Saturday.  From the sleepover, he went to a paintball party on Sunday.  So, this is what Monday morning, on the way to school, looked like.  One tired boy!


Happy Birthday, Thomas William!  You will always be my baby.  Even though you are almost as tall as me and you wear shoes that are four sizes bigger than mine, you'll never be too big to give me big hugs and kisses.  Love you Bud. xoxo

Until next time,
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun. What a great group of friends. Happy Birthday Thomas!!! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete