Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Drake!

When Lucinda asked Drake what he wanted to do for his birthday, he replied, "Eat at Hard Rock with the Vastines." (We have the video to prove it.)  How can you say no to that? So, we spent a lovely Tuesday night celebrating Drake in the hottest room (on the planet) at Hard Rock Cafe.  It was so hot the chocolate Chris brought to share melted!  Words of advise...Don't eat in the room with the big blue couch.  Apparently, they failed to install any sort of circulation/heating/air conditioning unit in that section of the restaurant.  Misery!

Birthday Boy!  He's 5!!!
The crew of kids
I have now discovered my new favorite time to photograph at the Grand Place.  It's like a great big box with too much light above, but 8:20 at night seemed to be the perfect time.  Like they always say....one hour after sunrise or one hour before sunset. 


Normally, his face is covered in chocolate, but tonight it was sauce from the wings. :)
 As part of my Alphabet Project I am working on, I had to photograph something that day for the letter "E."  Perfect timing because I had Emerson to shoot!  She is so easy to take pictures of.

Winner winner chicken dinner! This shot was my choice for the project.  I just love everything about it...especially the subject!



Happy Birthday, Drake!  We were honored to share your special day with you.

Until next time,
Wendy


1 comment:

  1. Awww....so cute! Drake loves his Vastines....and so do we :)

    ReplyDelete