The kids and I set off on Thursday evening for a "Mom and Kids" weekend. This was the first of several four-day weekends at ISB, so we planned ahead and took advantage of the extra time off. Three moms and seven kids hopped on a Ryan Air flight for some fun in the sun! This was the first trip to Spain for our family, and it did not disappoint one bit! The scenery was gorgeous, the temperatures were steamy, and the company perfect. The only thing missing was Daddy. We'll definitely have to go back, so he can enjoy the island as much as we did.
Needless to say, I took hundreds of pictures. So, this weekend trip will need to be broken down a bit, so I can share as many pictures as I can. Up first is beach #1 just outside of Palma, Mallorca.
 |
| The first of many sandcastles built over the weekend. |
 |
| The waves at this beach were fantastic, and the kids had a ball. They only left the water for some photos and food. |
 |
| He was cooperative, so Mom could grab some shots to share. |
 |
| When little Miss E stands there and smiles for you, you take advantage of it! |
 |
| This one will pose all day long. :) |
 |
| These two would spend their whole lives at the beach if they could! |
 |
| Before coming to Europe, I really couldn't wrap my brain around how many amazing things I would be able to do while living here. I didn't even realize how much was even out there for us to enjoy! Spending a weekend on an island in Spain was NEVER on my radar as something I would do in my lifetime. This international assignment is truly a blessing! |
 |
| I love beach pictures taken from behind with little ones gazing at the sea. |
 |
| A shot with my girl! |
 |
| Shayna with the oldest of her three! |
 |
| And, one with my little man as well...who isn't so little anymore. :( |
 |
| Back at our house for the night...the kids loved the pool. I loved the hints of Spanish architecture. |
 |
| The housekeeper and his wife were terrific. She prepared paella for all of us for our Friday night meal. It was fantastic! |
 |
Ready to eat!!! And, then it was off to bed for another day of exploring and beach time on Saturday.
More to come!
Until next time, Wendy |
I have been wondering just where you all have been, and now I see why there were no posts . . .too busy having a ball in Spain!! Eager to see the rest of your fantastic photos!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Julie
a little slice of heaven....gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I wish I could go there! It looks like something right out of the movies! :)
ReplyDeleteyay!! So glad to see some pics and relive the memories :)
ReplyDelete