Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Monday, September 3, 2012

ISB BBQ

It was a fun and busy weekend!  Here's a little recap of Saturday and Sunday.
I've been practicing with my new lens.  I love it, and I appreciate this poser that lets me practice. 
This was the first trip to Tervuren Park (about 10 min. from our house) for my family.  I used to do bootcamp here...yes...that was past tense.  It was nice to enjoy the park at a leisurely pace, rather than the bootcamp pace. :)
Chasing the geese.
What a perfectly, beautiful day! 
It's not uncommon to see horses in the park, or anywhere around these parts.  But with that comes their land mines.  Watch your step on the paths!
Look who we ran into...the DeKunder family!
Sunday was the ISB back to school BBQ.  What a fun day!  The kids loved the face painting!
Thomas was a werewolf.
And, Allison went with the ever popular mustache. 
Chris donated his time to serving in the beer tent.  Yes, that's the beer tent at a school function, and obviously you can drink on the job.  I'll be lucky if we ever move out of Europe. ;)
All of the happy ISB families enjoying the BBQ.
Allison and Canon goofing around at the Family Association booth where I was "working".
Chris and his favorite little peanut!

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment