ISB had another long weekend. So, when you have a long weekend, you take advantage of it and head out of town. We had heard great things about the Jungfrau tour through Viator, so we opted to schedule this trip for May when it would hopefully be a bit warmer. We were excited to have the Keown family join us. On Saturday, we set out for Zurich, Switzerland. Zurich is an easy 6ish hour drive from Brussels.
 |
| Zurich is a really cool city! And, the views of the mountains were beautiful. The best part was the temperature! It was so warm. I can't remember the last time we were on a trip with no coats. Maybe Mallorca last September!?! |
 |
| It is becoming increasingly harder to get a picture. It's supposed to get easier as they get older??? I do love this shot though. |
 |
| I will not smile for you, so please take your camera out of my face..... :) |
 |
| Beautiful Zurich |
 |
| The Keown Family |
 |
| and The Vastine Family |
 |
| There was some cloud cover on the mountains, but they were so beautiful. I wish we had mountains in Brussels. We just have rain and road construction.... |
 |
| Playing in the fountain. |
 |
| Our dinner stop |
 |
| Our first experience of eating in Switzerland. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the menu. It was $225 for our family of four. The Whopper value meal at Burger King was $15. It's ridiculously expensive in Switzerland!!! |
 |
| This is for the Geiger family. :) |
 |
| I thought it would be nice to have a shot of this music store...until I realized Thomas was picking his nose in the picture. |
 |
| Allison and Preslee |
 |
| Mr. T. |
 |
| Of course, their favorite part of the trip was swimming in the hotel pool. |
So, that was our first night in Zurich. The following day was our trip up to Jungfrau. Stay tuned!
Until next time,
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment