Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Mr. T left today for his field trip to France.  The students will be getting a fantastic outdoor educational experience while team building and having fun!!!
We met at school "dark (not bright) and early" at 7:15 A.M.
Here he is loading his bag into the bus.  The kids are responsible for carrying their own suitcases.  I didn't want him to have a bag that big, but it had to fit two pairs of his shoes.  And, he has adult sized shoes!
Waiting to depart.  I wish I knew what he was thinking.... 
Traveling in style!
The last wave...he blew me kisses too.  I'm thankful he is still willing to do that.
And, they're off.  We received an email that they arrived at their destination safely.  We will get nightly updates with pictures to see how our kiddos are doing.  I'll be anxious to see him on Friday evening.  I'm praying he has a fantastic week!

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. I know what he was saying! "Maybe if I blow her kisses, she'll stop taking pictures! Sorry, couldn't resist!:)

    ReplyDelete