One of my new volunteering positions here in Brussels is at the kids' school. My friend Mackenzie and I are in charge of Community Events at ISB. It is our job to help parents find their niche at school, as well as organize fun monthly activities. Our first outing was a bike tour of Brussels.
![]() |
| We saw many fantastic sights around the city! |
| Can you see the Atomium in the background? |
![]() |
| About midway on our 14 km trek, we stopped for frites (fries in Belgium.) |
| Our group enjoying their break! |
![]() |
| Self portrait of me...riding my bike...praying I don't drop my phone. :) Clearly this sort of nonsense was done after I had the Grimbergen. ;) |
| We called this fashion vs. safety. April was obviously the smarter of the two. We were riding in some pretty crazy traffic. My cute hat was not going to help me one bit! |
| A shot of the group at Cinquantenaire Park. |
| Smurf sighting! |
| Claire and I acting like tourists. We've definitely seen Manneken Pis a few times. |



No comments:
Post a Comment