I woke up this morning with hopes of doing some online shopping for Black Friday...only to find that our Internet wasn't working. Coincidence??? I'm sure my hubby thought it was divine intervention. Well, in an attempt to enjoy the season, my friend Lucinda, her sweet little one, and I set out for Makro. Makro is a little like Sam's Club on steroids! We were just there yesterday, but there was more to see, so back we went. Sales in Belgium only happen in January and July. Yes, only twice a year, so we knew going into it that it would be all regular prices for us today.
 |
| But, I wasn't quite prepared for this one. These are the cheapy little gloves you buy at Wal-Mart. You know... the ones that are maybe $1.50 tops. These are over $5.00!!! I try not to convert from euros to dollars anymore, but this made me leave the whole department at the store. Good thing we have plenty of gloves. Geesh! |
 |
As you can see, we did find some good stuff, and we had the cutest little shopping partner. Every single person we passed in the store stopped and talked to her (usually in baby talk and not English), waved, giggled, etc. She is a people magnet because she is so darn cute!
Back at home, the Internet was back, and I did get some shopping done. My poor mom is having a lot delivered to her house. Maybe she will have the urge to wrap it for me too. :)
Until next time, Wendy |
No comments:
Post a Comment