Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
Thanksgiving just isn't the same when you have your oldest out the door by 6:40 A.M. for basketball tryouts, a full work day for Dad, a full school day for both kids, and school projects due tomorrow. But, a shopping trip with two great friends took a bit of my "wish I was in the States today" blues away. At the end of a busy day, the four of us had our turkey dinner here at home, watched the Macy's Parade, and Survivor. I was once again reminded that my mom is a terrific cook. I could have used her in the kitchen tonight. It was a decent meal, but I'm looking forward to the one we will be sharing with friends on Saturday night. This was just the practice round. :)
A very, very happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day to all you! We do, indeed, have so much for which to be thankful!!
ReplyDeleteJulie