We have come to the end of our first BSA (Brussels Sports Association) soccer season. The kids had a great time, and we enjoyed watching them grow throughout the season.
A little photo shoot before the final games.
| For the last day of the season, each team played 2-3 games. Thomas's team played two games and Allison's played three. |
| Soccer Moms :) |
| I love this picture because it looks like they are doing some sort of dance. |
| Thomas playing his second game with Dad refereeing the game. Chris spent most of the season as referee. |
| Another victory celebrated with a cartwheel across the field. :) |
| The Golden Eagles |
| The Lava Brothers |
| Dad and Thomas |
| I won't miss cleaning up this debris from the field. I just want to get out a giant vacuum and clean it all up. |
| Celebrating with friends! |
| Now, Allison is on to basketball and Thomas is hoping to start horseback riding. Let the winter season begin! Until next time, Wendy |






No comments:
Post a Comment