I love to visit Disney. In fact, one of our first European trips was to Disneyland Paris just two weeks after we moved here {
Disneyland Paris 2012.} Thanks to ISB, we were able to take another trip to Disney. The ISB band, orchestra, and choir would be performing on Sunday, so we decided to make a weekend out of it. Allison left on Friday with the orchestra, and we arrived early Saturday afternoon. We stayed just off property at the Radisson Blu. The rooms were very spacious, and we found it to be much nicer than the Disney resort we stayed at last time. There was a shuttle that ran every half hour to the park, so it was super easy and cheaper than staying on property. Now that I think about it....maybe we have just adapted to European accommodations since our first trip here. :)
 |
| Let the picture taking begin. I am fairly certain I am the #1 reason why Chris hates Disney. Apparently, I take too many pictures. |
 |
| Two of my favorite things....Disney and Halloween! Our first trip to Disney was when the kids were 4 and 2 and during the month of October. We attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. That is still my most favorite night I've spent at Disney. |
 |
| Not just any castle...a PINK one! This is Sleeping Beauty's castle. |
 |
| Around 4:45, we finally found Allison. She was having a great time walking around the parks with her friends from school. |
 |
| Allison and her friends asked if Thomas could walk around with them for awhile. Are you serious?? So, we took a leap of faith and let our two kiddos go off alone at Disney. Who are we??? That gave us an hour to catch up with our friend Melonee and give the kids a little independence. |
Sunday morning we were back at the parks. The ISB performances were due to start at 12:30. There was fun to be had beforehand though.
 |
| Lunch was at the Blue Lagoon restaurant. It is located inside Pirates of the Caribbean. You can watch the boats going by while you eat. |
 |
| He will never give up on this. |
Time for the performances!
 |
| They played beautifully....and I'm not being biased. ;) |
 |
| The ISB Choir ~ They sang numbers from Rent and Phantom. I was in heaven! We were disappointed we didn't make it in time to hear the band. Allison said they were terrific! |
iPhone Pics
 |
| You're probably not supposed to take a picture of this. ;) |
 |
| I just want him to stay like this forever. Growing up too fast! |
 |
| You're never too old. :) |
Until next time,
Wendy
Great pictures. I thought Thomas almost looked taller than Allison. I love the picture of you and Thomas together. The fall decorating there is awesome!
ReplyDelete