Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Social Calendar

When we left our friends in the US this summer, it was heart wrenching.  There were many, many tears.  It was really not any better than when we left in December...not that I thought it would be.  But today, I could sit back and smile.  I have spent the last half hour emailing parents about play dates this week, and today we played at the school playground with some of our most favorite people in Belgium.


The parents are as much fun as the kids!  I'm sure glad our kids like each other because they are going to hang out no matter what. :)
The girls!
And, the boys!

Tonight, before I go to sleep, I will most certainly thank God for the many blessings in my life.  We are incredibly lucky to have such wonderful friends on two continents.  For that, I am eternally grateful!

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment