In my opinion, the greatest thing about living in a small town is you always run into someone wherever you go. Now, that might not be such a good thing when you are unshowered on a Saturday morning at Walmart, but is anyone showered on a Saturday morning at Walmart??? So, I am literally giddy every time I go into a restaurant or shop with the anticipation that I will see someone I haven't seen since December. And, it has been quite the hug fest! I can't seem to wipe the smile from my face, and it gives me so much joy to watch my kids wrap their arms around the people they have missed so much. Warms my heart!
 |
| Allison has been busy this week with cheer camp and dance camp. She's having a ball! |
 |
| Tonight, we gathered some friends for a little swim party! |
 |
| We made several attempts to get a picture of all the kids jumping together into the water. The key word is....attempts! |
 |
| Thomas is the only one not jumping..... |
 |
| And now look who is going to be the first one in the water! |
 |
| This end of the line cracked me up! |
 |
| Everyone loves Andy! Let's play with Andy...let's break Andy's neck...please don't drown Andy!!!! |
 |
| Someone was trying to catch a few rays...even though it was after 6:00. |
 |
| I wonder how this story is going? She always cracks me up! |
 |
| The boys of summer. |
 |
| She likes to keep things low key and without drama....ha! Like when she did a flip off the board, landed on her back, and it was my fault! What?? |
 |
| If I had a nickel for every time I looked at Tyler and thought it was Thomas! |
 |
| I am blessed with terrific friends! |
 |
| Two peas in a pod! |
 |
| Love this! And, cracking up at Leksi's hand placement. LOL! |
 |
| No, he is not happy. Not happy at all. He is saying goodbye to the Kolvek girls until December. :( |
 |
| This boy is smitten with this lovely lady. |
 |
Thanks so much for a fun evening!!!
Until next time, Wendy |
You got some WONDERFUL pictures! Thanks for sharing. Please tell me that all of my stories aren't that animated!! :)
ReplyDelete