Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nothing Like Family

If I could move my people to Belgium, I might stay in Europe forever.  But, I can't, so I will cherish the moments I am having with them while we are home.  Here are just a few pics over the last couple of days.
I think someone might adore her Uncle Chris just a bit.
Going in for the sneak attack...except he won't actually get in the water, so he has to wait until he floats in for the attack. 
My dear sister Nicole and my brother-in-law Jeremy. 
No comment needed...I mean really...look at this boy!  What's not to love???
I have two and my sister has two...and we each have a boy and girl...so each one has a buddy.  

I don't have a picture of the boys together because they won't slow down long enough for me to actually take a picture of the two of them!
The grandkids with Grandma
Just the girls!
My Hartwick family came to Moline for a visit today.  They are my dad's side of the family.  I wish we got to see each other more.  Can't wait until Christmas to spend more time together!
My kids with Great Grandma.  She will be 95 in August.  She is just the sweetest person you will ever meet!




Flashback to Friday night...we had a great time watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics together.  Go team USA!

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment