Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Hard to be Patient!

In just three short days, I will be heading home for a visit to the USA.  And, I absolutely can't wait!  Leaving my family and friends was one of the hardest things I have ever done.  I've been blessed in the six months I've been here and met some of the most terrific people.  How lucky am I to have such wonderful friends to come back to in Belgium!  

But, I must admit that I am so excited to see my friends at home...who have known me for years...who know everything about me...and they still love me. :)

Which leads me to this picture on Pinterest.  It truly touched me. 
When I left Morton,  I left behind my best friend, teaching partner, second mom to my kids, confidant, walking buddy, soul sister, you name it, and she is it! 
This is my best friend, Kathie, and I just can't wait to give her the biggest hug when I see her, and I know it will be as if I never left!

Until next time,
Wendy

1 comment: