We celebrated Thomas's birthday with friends a few weeks after the big day. His birthday falls just before spring break, so it makes it a little tricky for planning. Thomas was very specific about what he wanted for the party....just three friends and playing "The Hunger Games." The three friends was fine by me, but "The Hunger Games?" Would there be slayings in the yard?? He worked for quite some time on a list of rules for his Hunger Games event. He was beyond excited for the big night!
 |
| They had to be well fed for the games, so Pizza Hut was on the menu for these growing boys. |
 |
| This present came in handy for the games. |
 |
| Some of the very specific rules. |
 |
| The battling was intense, and I am happy to report that no one was injured, and they all had a marvelous time! |
 |
| So, when I bought the "Happy Birthday" banner, all you could see in the package was HA. Turns out this banner means a Hardy Congratulations in Dutch. It didn't even occur to me that it would be in Dutch. I don't usually make that error here! Well, congrats on turning 10 big guy! |
 |
The yummy cupcakes! The cupcake cups were bigger than usual, so I arranged them in a 9x13 pan instead of a muffin tin. Turns out when they bake, they expand and formed squares. They looked kind of cool. |
 |
| What a crew! Don't they look so tough!?! |
 |
| They are just the sweetest! |
 |
| I could just gush all over this picture....but I am a biased mama. :) |
 |
| And, of course we had s'mores on this beautiful evening. |
 |
Happy 10th Birthday, Bubba! We love you more than words can express!
Until next time, Wendy |
Great pictures of your party. Looks like you had a really good time. I can't believe you are ten. I love you so much. XOXO.
ReplyDelete