Allison was thrilled to have friends over to celebrate her birthday. So, we took a group home with us after school on the Friday after her birthday for food, fun, and a sleepover.
There was a Just Dance competition. Allison won...totally legit...I promise. :)
There was cake too. And, it was too adorable. I had to get a picture from every angle. My 1D fan LOVED it!!
There she is...my sweet 12 year old!
Here are the guests. I love these girls. They were so easy! Chris said eight of them was less work than three boys spending the night. I really couldn't ask for a nicer group of friends for Allison. They are the sweetest and still have that innocence that is so hard to keep. The best part was when they were playing "duck duck goose" on the trampoline. I'll just keep cherishing these moments for as long as they last. I know they aren't here to stay.
Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday" with their glow sticks and homemade T-shirts.
Oh, there were cupcakes too with these super cute London cups and toppers. Thank you, Claire!
The house was decked out in Union Jack flags and balloons. Allison loved it! Thankfully, there is a British store close by.
It was a beautiful night, so we had to make s'mores. Yum!
| Lots of giggles |
Time for presents
| Do you think she's having a good time?? I just love her spirit. She really is a happy kiddo. |
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you so much.
Until next time,
Wendy


Allison,
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun and I love the cake. I can't believe you are 12 years old. We miss you here and can't wait to see you and your family again!
Love, Jill