I just can't believe we have a 12 year old who will be starting 7th grade! Yikes! Allison's special day began with presents. Just a few though because that 1D concert was part of her birthday gift, and I stuck to it. And, since we are in Belgium, it was a normal school day. She had never attended school on her birthday in the US, so this is still a little strange.
| Present time |
![]() |
| A pic with the birthday banner |
We always let the kids choose where they would like to eat on their birthday. It should come as no surprise that Allison wanted to go to Hard Rock. We were thrilled the Collins and Keown families could join us.
| Free wifi...can you tell? |
![]() |
| A shot of the Grand Place from Hard Rock. |
I love this series of pictures. Her facial expressions kill me!
She is a lucky girl to have such sweet friends!
| Super Sleuths |
| Crazy kids...must be Americans ;) |
I can't believe how much she has grown up since we moved here.
She adores her daddy!
| Love them! I'm so lucky! |
We had to go see the big Smurf while it was in town. Chris thought the best shot of the Smurf was from this angle. He is super mature. LOL! Okay, it made me laugh too.
| What's the best part about turning 12? Allison would tell you it is legally sitting in the front seat. :) |
Stay tuned. There was a party to go along with this special day. Check back soon!
Until next time,
Wendy







Legally sitting in the front seat? LOL! Love ya, Allie Girl!!
ReplyDeleteA very, very happy 12th birthday to you, Dear Allison! I am sure that you had a lovely day, despite the fact that you spent part of it in school. May God bless you both today and in the year ahead!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julie Largent
Oh my, that is huge. I am excited for you Allison. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you sweet Allison. How can you be so old and so grown up? I wish you sunshine, sweet moments and happy surprises. You are loved and treasured.
ReplyDeleteValerie