Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Friday, July 5, 2013

Continuing the Celebration...

I'm officially one month behind on this blog...and that is not like me.  I will do my best to get caught up because I have a lot to add. :)  We had another fun filled day in London for Preslee's birthday.  We thought it would be fun for the girls to do a scavenger hunt around Trafalgar Square.  As the hunt began, they took on the role of "Super Sleuths".
Just say the name of this place out loud with your best German accent.  It totally cracks me up!
Here they are.  They could strike a pose faster than you could say "Super Sleuths".
Not just any breakfast.  Here, you can order a cheeky English breakfast.
 Here are a few shots from the scavenger hunt.


The center point of London.
Hmmm....looks like the moms are doing more sleuthing than the girls.

 The girls' teacher had asked us to visit the British Museum to see the Elgin marbles.  When your teacher makes that kind of request, you do it.  


We texted their teacher a picture like this, and she said it made her day.  We wanted to prove were were there. :)
We saw the Rosetta Stone too.
 The group decided to do a little shopping before we left London, but Allison wanted to revisit some of the sites she hasn't seen for a while.
The fountain in front of Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace

Walking down the mall
A phone booth pic...of course! 
iPhone pic in front of the British Museum
My favorite pic of the Super Sleuths

Thank you, Preslee for including us in your birthday celebration.  We had a wonderful weekend.  I'm especially grateful for the time Allison and I were able to spend together.  It was really a special time for all of us.

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment