Sunday morning was our last morning in Paris. We started off the day with this yummy breakfast.
And, then we were off to the Eiffel Tower. We were headed to the top!
| Halfway up! |
The area just beyond the river is where I like to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower. It looks so far away from up here.
| Farah and Jenny |
| This girl loves Paris! |
And our view from the very top. Much higher!
| Selfie at the top! |
What a wonderful time spent in Paris. For whatever reason, we seemed to be running from place to place as we were always late. So, we ended our time in Paris by running to the hotel, and then running to the train. Thankfully, we made it!
| Until next time Paris..... |
Sunday evening, we were back in Brussels. We had a few things to pick up at the Grand Place.
And, one last stop for waffles.
Sadly on Monday morning, Farah and Nicole were headed back to the US, and on Monday night Jenny followed suit. I had waited so long for them to get here, and it had already come to an end. :(
But, I am so happy they were able to come to Belgium. It meant so much to me to have them here, and I enjoyed showing them our home. Thank you girls for taking the time away from your families and spending your hard earned moolah to visit our family and Europe. I am so blessed with the greatest friends (and sister.) Come back soon!!!
Until next time,
Wendy


No comments:
Post a Comment