Poor Daddy doesn't get out much these days, so we took the opportunity to take him to Brugge today. The kids and I were there back on January 3rd for the ice sculptures, so it was nice to go back and spend the afternoon there on this beautiful sunny day.
| The gorgeous square in Brugge. Those two soldiers on the pedestal are the reason they speak Dutch, rather than French, in Brugge. |
| The kids opted for ice cream while Daddy and I had waffles. |
| A change from our last trip...all of the outdoor seating was set up and being used today. |
| Horse and buggy rides |
| Brugge is often referred to as the "Venice of the North". |
| This is NOT helping my diet. |
| Absolutely perfect! |
![]() |
| The belfry on the opposite side of the square. |
| A horse and buggy ride for our family too. It was worth the money. We really learned quite a bit on this 30 minute tour around town. |
| The oldest bridge in town. |
| Dad and Mom |
| Pit stop |
| Look at those blue skies! |
![]() |
| I promise you he is really having a good time.... |
![]() |
| How about that chocolate bunny? |
| Back to reality for Daddy tomorrow, but we are just beginning our spring break. There is much fun on the horizon for us...after I take a French test tomorrow...blah! Until next time, Wendy |



Have a lovely spring break! Seth and I are on spring break, too, so our family is taking a five-day trip to Florida. (Well, actually most of the first day will be spent flying and in Atlanta, but we should have almost four full days.) Wish we could travel through Belgium with you, though! God bless you this Palm Sunday! Wendy, you'll do fine on your test!
ReplyDeleteJulie for the Largent Family