Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Allison's Birthday in Pictures!

I'd like to start by saying "Thank You" for all of your messages for Allison whether on the blog, Facebook, by phone, or email.  She was thrilled to hear from so many of you.  It really made her day.  
This is the first time Allison has been in school on her birthday.  Normally, we are at the pool and having Dairy Queen, but that was definitely not the case this year.  It was, however, the 5th grade party, so that was a super fun way to celebrate her special day.
There was wheelbarrow racing,
the three-legged race,
more wheelbarrowing,
running races,
and fun times with friends!


Here's Allison with her teacher Mrs. Cook.  She is phenomenal and has made Allison feel right at home at ISB since day one.  She is a terrific teacher!
Miss Canon gave Allison a darling flower for her hair in honor of her birthday.  It is resting on Canon's right shoulder and blends  right in with her coat.  These girls have a passion for all things cute in the hair.
Sophie and Sawyer called to sing Happy Birthday!
Allison decided to have three friends over for dinner and playing after school.  It turned out to be a great way to celebrate.  Adriana will be leaving this weekend to move back to the US, and Allison wanted to have a gathering before she left.
Fun chocolates from Freddie.
The cake and cupcakes
Just for the record...that dress is recycled.  Yes, it was my prom dress.  Yes, it fits her.  Yes, I wish I could be that "fat" again.  Why did I think I needed to lose weight then?  Geesh!  That's just ridiculous.  Please note...Allison chose to wear the dress for the rest of the birthday celebration.
Trampoline time
Sweet friends!  All of the girls are Americans except our favorite Brit.  She is second from the left.
She wanted the big pig from Angry Birds.
But this is what she really wanted...an Ice Watch.  She also received a huge makeup kit.  Too bad she can't actually wear that makeup outside the house.


I wonder what she wished for? 
I pray it comes true!

Until next time,
Wendy










1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday again Allison. It looks like you had a great day!!!! Hope your wish comes true!!!!

    ReplyDelete