Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

It was a beautiful Mother's Day here in Belgium.  I opened the curtains and was greeted by sunshine.  I was giddy because I have seen very little sunshine lately.  And, my darlings presented me with gifts...
A lovely little bag (from the basement) with a paper towel (the tissue paper replacement.)  So sweet...and so Daddy. :)
But inside, were two of my favorites!  A Zara gift card and Neuhaus chocolates!
Yummy!
And, the flowers I received the night before because nothing is ever open on Sunday, so they had to be purchased on Saturday.
I was grabbing a few shots outside to see if I had my camera set semi correctly, and wouldn't you know, I got one of my most favorite pictures of Thomas!
And Chris took this one of the blue skies and sunshine!
Here's me with the two very precious reasons why today is so special.  They make each day so worthwhile.  Not sure what I would do without them.   


They are both so strong and had to prove their ability to pick up one another....
Such a strangely, awkward picture, but I had to include it. :)
After church, the Collins and Westercamp families joined us for lunch.  Here are the moms!
We really enjoy the time we get to spend with our new friends.  They are really special to us.
Then it was off to the Westercamp household later in the afternoon for "Sundaes on Sunday".  It has been months since I've had a hot fudge sundae, and it was delish!  

We all have a gray VW Touran.  All the cool kids in Belgium drive matching cars. :)
Hope you are all having a terrific Mother's Day.  I feel truly blessed!

Until next time,
Wendy





No comments:

Post a Comment