Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our (Almost) National Television Debut

Our friends Danny and Mackenzie, who are also expats, finished filming an episode for House Hunters International a few weeks ago.  Mackenzie is a Houston area photographer, and her business and photography skills were going to be showcased on the episode.  She kindly asked if the four of us would be the family she was photographing on the show.  Um.. YES...I love that show!  As it goes here in Belgium, it was POURING rain.  And, we needed to do the filming outside.  So, we were cut from our official TV debut. :(  There was an opportunity to film the following day, but with Thomas' busy social schedule, he was booked for the whole day.  And, it is bad enough to drag my husband to one photography shoot...let alone back to back shoots.  Oh well, we'll just see what's in store for us in the future.  There's a new show on HGTV about the lives of expats.  Maybe we'll find ourselves on there.  Chris prays that will never happen. :)

Since we were all dressed up with nowhere to go, Mackenzie snapped some indoor shots of us.  



Love this girl!  She is such a beautiful, young lady.

So handsome...and now you know why he desperately needed to get in for a haircut.


I don't think there is a shot that has captured him better.  This is my son for sure!

Thank you Mackenzie for the precious keepsakes.  Be sure to check out her blog at www.chubbyfoot.com.  They have done some amazing travels since they arrived in December.

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I especially love the one where you are looking at Allison. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos :-) I love House Hunters International - I'll be sure to watch Mackenzie's episode (that's the 2nd ISB family featured on the show)! xo Janice

    ReplyDelete