Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, May 31, 2012

M and M Day 4

A brief synopsis of our busy little day in Belgium.

Riding the Metro in Brussels...check!
Visiting the Military Museum...check!
Checking out the cool planes!  Check!
Flying a plane...check!  Okay, not really.  Hahaha!

Gawking at the lovely arch in Cinquantenaire Park...check!
Lunch at jumi (pronounced yummy) because she serves the greatest goat cheese salad I have ever eaten!...double check! 
Strange citing in Overijse...just a truck advertising a landscaping business and covered in sod (fake I hope.)  Totally normal, right?  Check! 
  Throw in a two hour French lesson...sorry no pictures...vèrifier!
And a fabulous dinner with friends!  Thank you for having us over Westercamp family.  It was a great evening!!!...check plus!

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Jummi's is the best lunch spot around!!! I think when my in-laws come I will just send them with you everyday!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another great day!!! It looks like everyone is having a great time!! Safe Travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete