Hello my blog friends! Unfortunately, my trusted Mac (that I purchased just four short months ago) absolutely died yesterday. It was NOT a happy day. I was in such a funk and couldn't even function. How does a computer do that to someone?? The true root of my depressed state was that I haven't been backing up my pictures. I have done a few to Shutterfly, but I am most likely going to lose a significant number of pictures. It's not the end of the world though...my kids are healthy and well adjusted, my husband has a great job, my friend Teri finished her last round of chemo (yay!!!), and I continue to be very happy here. What's a few pictures and a broken computer, right? Perspective....
Until next time,
Wendy
So sad. That is so hard to deal with. I'm glad you have such a great attitude though. :)
ReplyDeleteWendy, I am sorry about your computer woes, but I am happy to see that you are focusing on the positive aspects of your new life in Belgium! May today be a brighter one for you!
ReplyDelete