The kids finished their homework speedy quick tonight, so we had time to go out for dinner. We made it a casual affair and headed to my fave...McDonalds!!! Alright...let's be honest...we were going there no matter what, but it was a bonus that homework didn't take all night. I didn't lose any weight again this week (Ha! I wonder why??...although I did lose 9 cm off various places), so what's a cheeseburger and fries going to hurt, right?!? Of course, a friend from Bootcamp was there...and ordered a salad. Hey, thanks for making me look bad! She promised not to tell. :)
Look at those happy faces. Sorry Chris. I'm feeding your babies this unhealthy food while you're away. This was Thomas' first time ever eating a McDonalds cheeseburger! I showed him a nasty picture of how chicken nuggets are made (it has been floating around Facebook), and he said he will never ever eat them again. Nor will I! Blah!!!
It's so cold here, I can't even take my hat off to eat!
So, there wasn't a whole lot of conversation going on. There was a TV in the corner with music videos, and apparently J Lo and Rihanna are far more interesting than Mom.
Poor Thomas is suffering from "My mom tried to give me a haircut" syndrome. Oh, it's bad. I'm going to have to take him to a professional!
The kids like the "McDrive".
Dank U McDonalds for a delicious meal....
and Dank U for reading!
Until next time,
Wendy

Ahh, a little taste of home! Exactly how cold has it been in Brussels, and when does Chris return? "Dank" for all of the great photos and blogs!
ReplyDeleteIt has been in the negative digits this week. Brrrr!!! Chris comes home tomorrow morning. We can't wait to see him!
DeleteWhen I visited Europe in the past, I remember being able to get a value meal with a beer. Have you seen that?
ReplyDeleteYep! They serve beer here too!
Delete