Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bomb Shelter?

No, no not a bomb shelter. :)  Several expat friends suggested that I stock up on goods in the U.S. and ship them over in our sea container.  They gave me a great list of suggestions, and I made it a point to pick up items each time I went to Walmart.  Chris and I also made a run to Sam's Club.  But, it's kind of like Christmas...you keep buying and not realizing just how much you really have.  Once we got it all unpacked, we realized we have our own little Walmart in the basement of our house.  The supply certainly won't last throughout our stay, but it's nice to go to the store and only shop for food items.  Here are a few pics of our personal shopping center.



2 comments:

  1. I can only hope you got most of that free with coupons too!!! :) Looks like my basement on a daily basis! haha! Let me know if you need a supply boost.....I will keep stocking up for you. :) Miss you guys and LOVE your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the scrapbook adhesive anywhere? Probably because it is in a fire safe box with your photo back ups...and other precious things. :) What an important stock pile.

    ReplyDelete