One thing from my youth that I cherish is my involvement in music. Playing the clarinet and organ (long story) and singing in choir throughout my years in college really helped shape me into the person I am today. I met so many incredible people along my musical journey. So, it makes my heart so happy that my kids enjoy music just as much as I do. They are continuing piano while here in Belgium, and Allison has started the violin. Her first official private lesson is Thursday. Maybe I'm biased, but music just seems to make sense to her, and I'm really proud of all she has accomplished so far. She is one very special girl.
I'm off to pick up the kiddos from school. We are excited to meet friends at IKEA for dinner and a little shopping. Yes, IKEA has the greatest Swedish meatballs...yummy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment