Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Friday, January 13, 2012

Need some Inspiration

Alright...I'm brain dead.  I have spent almost two weeks unpacking, arranging, and rearranging this house.  I'm coming close to finishing, but I am just stuck on the kitchen.

I'm okay with this part of the kitchen.  I love the built-in shelf, but of course, I have packed it full of stuff.

But, it's this part of the kitchen.  What should I do with that large wall?  Should I put a little table there?  We have our kitchen table just outside the kitchen, so I wasn't sure if it was really needed.  Maybe a portable island, or a big IKEA bookshelf similar to the one in my study?  One thing I can't do is cover the radiator in the floor.  I don't know...HELP!  The more I look on Pinterest...the more I doubt myself and just get depressed.  Everything on there looks amazing...and expensive.  Send me pictures, links, places to shop (basically I have IKEA, IKEA, or IKEA.)  I would love your input!

Thanks so much!

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. How about this table like this from IKEA?: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39867694/
    Add some cute cheapo chairs and you have a place for kids to do homework while you cook a gourmet meal :) When guests come, it can be a buffet.

    IKEA also has a cute stainless steel bar table:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89843460/
    Could tuck some colored stools underneath

    That wall would look marvelous with a removable wall decal from Etsy :)

    If you can find some plate hangers, you could use Command hooks to make a wave of plates, like:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/209910032601574722/

    Your house is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the ideas are fantastic!!! Those plates are so awesome!!! You have so many good ideas on here and FB. How will I decide??? :)

      Delete