I am a Diet Mountain Dew addict. I would do just about anything to drink one right this minute. Don't get me wrong, Coca Cola Light is delicious, but it's not the same. Amy and I decided to go to Stone Manor today. It's a darling little British store that offers some American favorites as well. I went in search of two things...Diet Dew and Lucky Charms. Unfortunately, they didn't have Diet Dew, but I was quickly distracted by the Cadbury eggs. I bought one teeny tiny little one to enjoy after dinner. It made my day. Anyway, at the end of our tour around the store, we finally reached the cereal. And, there on the shelf was Lucky Charms!!! So much excitement came over me, but then it was completely and totally deflated! Why???
See that little price tag under the box of cereal? That says 9.50 euros. That's $12.53 for one box of Lucky Charms, and that my friends, is where I draw the line. The kids and I will just have to suffer through our Frosties (Frosted Flakes.)
Until next time,
Wendy

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh Wendy! I feel your pain - and would LOVE to send you a whole bunch of yummy cereals from the US of A, but am afraid the shipping costs would be too high...or that they would get confiscated in customs! Stay strong ;)
ReplyDeleteRobin
Please tell me Chris is bringing some Lucky Charms back with him!!!!
ReplyDelete