I let my friend, Amy talk me into this program. Powerhour Bootcamp, and it's really awesome! It is just what the picture says...it's a bootcamp. Each class, we do different workouts involving weights, running, pushups, planks, etc. It's a great workout, very challenging, and exactly what I love. I do miss Gold's Gym! But, there is the eating portion of it. It's basically The Zone Diet. I get it...it's easy...but when I know I am on a "diet" I am a complete and total failure. I started the diet three days ago (might I add that I am down 8 lbs since Christmas...before starting this bootcamp.) But now, I have eaten more in those three days than I've eaten since I got here. I'll get weighed next Thursday, and I am totally prepared for weight gain, more inches, and a very serious lecture from Dan and Angela. They are the instructors. Not nearly as harsh as Bob or Jillian, but I'm prepared for the discussion they will most certainly have with me. Ugh!
Part of the problem is...THIS!
I swear it talks to me. Oh, how I LOVE it. I had never tasted it before coming to Belgium, and I probably should have kept it that way. See the scrape marks on the side of the jar. Yep, that's from me just eating it straight from the jar with a spoon. I'm beyond pathetic. Wish me luck on the "diet". I can do this...I will have the willpower and see it as more of a lifestyle change than a diet. After all, I paid for it! I shall try. :)
Until next time,
Wendy
I truly think the key is to not call it a diet. That word sabotages me every time. Best of luck to you, Wendy!!
ReplyDeleteI bought nutella at Walmart the other night just so I could see if it really is good! It's delicious! Good luck with the diet, but if you ask me, you don't need to diet anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog Wendy. Quinn says to tell Thomas he really misses him and can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDelete