Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Day in Pictures

Not much to report today.  I thought I would capture a typical commute on our way to school.  I follow this line of cars...bumper to bumper...for 4 km.  It's not terrible, but it's not great either.  That is an ISB school bus in front of us.  They have some posh buses.  No wonder it costs so much to ride them...hence...mom the bus driver!

I think this might be enough Nutella. :) That's 5 kg of awesomeness!  But, I passed...and it was hard!  Note the ultra flat hair.  I am struggling with this hard water here in Belgium.  I thought after a month it would be getting better and more used to it.  The wait continues.  Thank goodness I have a decent supply of bobby pins!  I found a cute way to do my bangs on Pinterest.  I'm going to have to try that!

This picture doesn't quite capture it...but having a small car is a big benefit here.  Thank you Mr. Carls for teaching me my stellar parallel parking skills at MHS back in....well that's not important.  Can you tell I live on a mud road?  The condition of my car is rather embarrassing.  I need to get that thing washed!

That's it for today.  It's almost Friday!!!

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I have hard water too. So frustrating. If you figure out a secret, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy! I love reading your blog posts. They are always so much fun. Try stripping your hair with vinegar. Just run a cup through it every few weeks. It cut through all sorts of things and doesn't damage your hair.

    ReplyDelete