Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Decor...

I'm still busy working on putting things away in the house.  I'm down to working on the basement, our kitchen, and just some decorating in the master bedroom.  Once our rental furniture is picked up, it will make it much easier to get organized.  Here's what I worked on today!

I have a scrapbook room!  And, it is much improved from my scrapbook room in Morton...which was in the basement, on an old kitchen table, with an old TV stand behind it for storage.  This room also has the kids' wardrobes and Chris's dresser.  Since I'm claiming this as my space, I included some Twilight decor and some pics of my Rob. :)

Thomas's room is finished too.  I had to make sure it was okay to put holes in the walls before I finished his room.  After moving the bed closer to the slanted ceiling, it gave him so much more space.  He's pretty excited about the way it turned out.  On a side note, I had the window open while working in there, and a bird tried to fly in the window...nearly gave me a heart attack!

 
And, if you come and visit us....this will be your room.  I do have another shelf to hang in here, but for the most part, this room is finished.  Can't wait for you to come and visit!


School went very well for the kids today.  They were excited about their French class, and they are making lots of friends.  I'm so proud of them.  I'm not sure I could have done this when I was their age.  They are pretty amazing.  Thanks for reading!

Until next time....
Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Thomas's room looks awesome, and the guest room is really nice too! I sure hope I get to stay in it! :) Too funny about the bird flying in! Reminds me of when the one flew in your garage over the summer/fall! They must love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the scrapbook room too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy- Your posts always crack me up because I can just hear you saying it all! It ALWAYS makes me smile! Happy Tuesday, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the bird thought you were a fan of birds since there was a poster of angry birds on the wall LOL Told David you have a guest room he says we can come visit ;)

    ReplyDelete