Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Career Day

Tuesday was career day at school.  Here's how the conversation went on the way home from school on Monday....
Allison and Thomas: "Hey Mom, tomorrow is career day at school!"

Me: "That's cool!  What are you going to do for career day?"

A and T: "We have to dress like what we want to be when we grow up."

Me: "Really? I vaguely remember reading that somewhere...Are you kidding?...Allison has a book report due tomorrow and science fair project due Wednesday!!... (Smile on face) That's awesome guys!  What do you want to dress up as?"

Allison: "I'm going to be a teacher.  I have a skirt, heels, and the string to wear on my glasses."

Me: "Perfect idea, Allison!  And, Thomas?"

Thomas: "I want to be a firefighter!"

Me: "Figures!  Let me just pull that firefighter suit out of my back pocket....Hey, Bud, why don't you work at CAT like your daddy?"

Thomas: "Okay, cool!"

Me: "Phew!"

My little teacher and CAT worker.  It's Chris and Wendy in mini size!


Happy Thursday to you all!

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment