First things first....look at this adorable shirt! Thomas received it in the mail from his buddy River. They got it while they were in Florida, and River said they had the greatest donuts! Thank you so much to Dannette and River for making this boy's day!
We are taking advantage of the longer days. It was light out tonight until almost 7:00! Hallelujah! We had ample amounts of sunshine today, but one day isn't enough to dry everything up. So we couldn't do a walk without our boots. And, of course, this boy doesn't skip one puddle!
His sidekick wasn't skipping any either! Note...there is no actual jumping going on. Their mean mom kindly asked them to refrain from any jumping that would splash mud all over the clean coats and jeans.
Hmmm....this might be why I needed a new tire.
And, it just keeps getting better and better in his eyes.
One of our favorite houses in the neighborhood
Me and my girlie!
I'd like to know who lives in this humble little abode....
Here are the train tracks that are just one block from our house. Good thing they don't blow a whistle anywhere near us. All we hear is the ringing of a bell as the train approaches. We can handle that!
Love that we can actually see a sunset.
I got the patio all swept! I'm so ready for spring...longer days, planting flowers, grilling, entertaining outside...I hope the coming months do not disappoint. But, I won't get my hopes too high either.
My guy in his tree. He spends most of his free time up there.
The weeks just keep flying by. Daddy will start his journey home tomorrow. He has lots of goodies for the kids. I got goodies today too after a trip to the American Store in Antwerp. We have a birthday in the family in just a couple of weeks, and I had to get the goodies to make cupcakes and birthday cake for my most special boy. :)
Until next time,
Wendy






No comments:
Post a Comment