Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Friday, March 23, 2012

Kitchen Project

Remember...way back when...when I asked for suggestions regarding that big empty wall in my kitchen? Well, I got a ton of messages offering suggestions.  Thank you so much for all of your help.  I went right out and purchased some fun things to fill the space.  Chris's twin brother Jerry and our sister-in-law Amy have a layover in Brussels on Sunday, so they will be coming to the house for a few hours.  And, nothing gets you motivated like a little company.  So, I took that wall decor that has been laying on the floor of the office for the last month and a half (maybe longer...the dust was pretty thick), and finally got it up on the wall.  I was waiting for a little help from the hubs...why do I wait?  I am clearly capable of doing this myself, and it was an argument free project. :) So here it is.....

I know the letters are tiny, but the clocks are labeled with BELGIUM and USA.  No more questions about what time it is back home!  I actually wanted to label the clocks HOME and USA because this is home for now, but we'll leave it like this for now. I didn't want to cause any confusion. :)


I did have to buy a smaller cart because there is a garbage can that sits to the left of the cart...that didn't need to be in the picture.  And usually, I keep my shopping bags to the right, so the cart doesn't look quite so small as it does in these pictures. 

And here is the view from the family room.  I'm going to need to have some interior brick when we move back to the states.  I love it!

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful! I love it! So excited that you get to see Jerry and Amy this weekend! It will be so fun to have company at your house, even if it's just a short visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love it! I'm lovin your brick too!

    ReplyDelete