How lucky am I....since I was two years, two months, and one day old I have had the greatest sister by my side. Oh of course, we fought like crazy, and I was really so mean sometimes. But, we are the best of friends and have so many wonderful memories. She was my sidekick...always with matching haircuts and our monogrammed sweaters. We played Barbies everyday and watched Star Wars everyday after school. As we got older, we shared the same interests in school, and nothing was more special than the years we spent dancing on the ISU Danceline together. We have the most special friendships from those years, and I feel so blessed that we have that connection. Now as adults, we have shared being teachers, wives, and moms. We call each other whenever we have a question...about anything...and nothing is more reassuring than knowing I have her. Even across the miles, she is in my thoughts everyday, and today I want to wish my sister, Nicole, a very Happy Birthday!
I love you!
My going away party with our college friends
Morton going away party
ISU Homecoming....this is her beautiful family
Christmas time
And, our last picture before we boarded our flight to Belgium.
All of my oldies and pictures worthy of blackmail are stored at home. I will have to bring those out in a few years for her 40th. :)
Until next time,
Wendy


You made me cry! Thank you for the sweet post! I love you so much, and I'm so lucky to have you for a sister! No need to post pictures worthy of blackmail. My eye is wandering in all of these! LOL Love you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessed to have a sister. How special!!!
ReplyDelete