Vastine AdVentures

Vastine AdVentures

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Not so Hungry....

I'm dragging my feet.  I've started this book three times, and I just can't get into it.  In my defense, I've had a few distractions over the last few months.  And, maybe it's the fact that it's about a bunch of kids that have to kill each other to be the sole survivor of the Hunger Games...or so I've been told.  But, you know how much I like movies, and this movie release is just around the corner.  And, I really want to see it.  So, this weekend, I am making it a point to restart this book.  I'll have some time while Chris traveling.  He is headed back to the States on Sunday and is going to be busy running errands for me.  Okay, not really, but he does have a sizable list.  #1 on the list is handing off my camera lens to my friend Kara to send in for repair.  I opened my camera bag yesterday, and my lens was detached from the body of my camera that I just purchased in the fall.  Completely snapped off.  Are you kidding me??  I am then hoping Jerry and Amy can bring it back to me on their way through Brussels at the end of the month.  Hey Amy, if you're reading...is that okay? :)  Like I said....never a dull moment.


And just a bonus pic for you.  Here's T watching "The Biggest Loser" eating Belgian chocolate.  I hope this stint in Belgium doesn't land him on that show. :)

Until next time,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, I eat some chocolate (either dark or milk) each and every day, and it hasn't caught up with me Y-E-T!! I know, however, that it probably will. Seth knows that if I am in a nursing facility, and they deny me my chocolate, he had best bring me some. Otherwise, he is written right out of the will!!
    Enjoy each and every bite, Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games is hard to put down once you really get into it--promise! It is so good--I even got Dan to read the entire trilogy last summer. :)

    And the movie looks like it's going to be amazing, but you so have to read the book first. ;)

    ReplyDelete